All the chemical and even physiological body processes occur under the work of hormones. These biologically active components are either the male or female ones. But, in the blood of ladies there is a small concentration of testosterone; and in guys, a little estrogen. What are the female hormones function in guys? And what are the indications of their overabundance?
The main hormone
In the body of a guy, a huge concentration of testosterone is created.
This is a sex component responsible for masculine symptoms, namely:
- the structure of the body with broad shoulders and narrow hips;
- hair on a back and limbs;
- rough features;
- low voice timbre;
- desire and opportunity to have sexual intercourse.
What happens if hormone level falls?
Specialists respond that the negative consequences for guys are not limited just by changing appearance and frustration of potency. The mental state will also suffer: apathy, depressive thoughts will appear. But, still taking testosterone in tabs and using it as drops is extremely dangerous. Only doctors, after evaluating the test results may give a recommendation and calculate the dosage necessary to drink a synthetic male hormone.
Usually, guys don’t have a considerable amount of female hormones (oxytocin, prolactin, progesterone). Their role in the body of a lady is the operation the growth of mammary glands, pregnancy maintenance, and high libido level. In a guy, they perform other functions. Because the stronger sex does not have ovaries, oxytocin and other hormones are created in the adrenal glands, fat cells, and pituitary gland. What is their impact? And whether it is necessary to use them in tableted form or to drink in the way of infusion?
The negative influence of hormone overabundance
There are many drugs which task is to provoke the creation of female hormones, as well as having in their composition a synthetic version of biologically active substances. They restore the correct ratio of the hormonal background, prevent the emergence of many dangerous pathological conditions. However, self-using drugs, on a regular basis, is undesirable.
If a guy takes hormonal drugs without a prescription from a medical representative, this may quickly affect his appearance and even health. The surplus of each hormone leads to different pathological processes. If one pill is taken by accident, nothing dangerous will happen, but long-term using of such medicaments often causes an irreversible reaction.
But taking this medicament yourself is dangerous for your health. Of course, there is no chance of becoming a lady after taking several pills. But if you take the medicament packages, there will be signs of changing of the body according to the female type. Drinking hormonal means a guy becomes obese, puffy, feminine. Other symptoms include mood changes, irritability, and touchiness.
Influence of an overabundance of different hormones
1. Uncontrolled intake of progesterone inhibits the creation of the male sex hormone. After several months of regular use of such drugs, the symptoms of this process become apparent. This is expressed in the accumulation of fat on the abdomen, back, thighs. To the psychological signs may be undoubtedly attributed irritability, resentment, the gradual development of intimate indifference to the opposite sex.
2. A guy taking estrogen alone also risks his health and appearance. Indications of an excess of this substance are visible to the naked eye. So, his body loses normal proportions, becomes pear-shaped because of the fat accumulated on his hips. If you drink medicaments with estrogen for really long time, the hair on your face and chest become less frequent. Also, the potency and libido are hugely reduced. A guy, using drugs with estrogen for a long time, often notices even an increase in breast metabolism. At the first appearance of such signs of illness, a person should immediately stop taking these female hormones and turn to a specialist for restoring health.
3. If you take long tabs with prolactin, a hyperprolactinemia may be provoked. Its symptoms are similar to signs of an overabundance of other hormones: weakening of potency and libido, fat mass increase, weakness of muscle tissue.